Thursday, April 26, 2012

Photos

I know a lot of people get maternity photos done, and some of them turn out really nicely and become a great memento of the pregnancy. I didn't think they were for me until I saw a site with some really amazing, creative, tasteful maternity photos that I would like to try to recreate.

We'll be at the beach next weekend, so we can work on this shot.


It might seem a little creepy at first, but if done right, this could be really cool.



This shot would really show off my love of nature and the love of my child to be.



And Doug loves pickup trucks with big tires, so this would be a great one for him.


I can't wait to start interviewing photographers!;)

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap this is why we are friends. I just peed a little bit laughing so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right there with Courtney, but being a former swimmer... I would consider doing this one and ONLY this one: http://blog.kevinbeasley.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/underwater-maternitymaternity-photographerkevin-beasleyunique-maternity-photographymommy-to-be093-RT.jpg

    ReplyDelete