Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Evolution

I was going through my phone the other day and saw a bunch of photos I shot of my growing belly over the past 6 months and I thought it would be fun to do an evolution of the bump photo montage. The funniest thing about all of the pictures is that I felt like my belly was huge in each one of them...haha, little did I know. I'm sure I'll look back in a couple months and laugh at where I am now.

7 weeks (I can't remember even having a flat stomach anymore)



13 weeks ("Check me out...I'm huge!)

16 weeks ("Why aren't people giving up their seat on the subway for me?")
19 weeks (A tad more legit)
26 weeks (Basketball status)
27.5 weeks (Trying on a new dress helps with the frumpy feelings)
37 weeks...whoa, now that's the real deal


I'll add to this post as I go along, because it's so funny to look back and see my changing self. It's also funny to remember my frame of mind during each phase.

1 comment:

  1. It's so true. I thought I was fat in college and I will never, EVER be that size again. I'm getting used to my new normal but it's not easy. And yes, you think everyone is staring at you week eight or nine when really you're the one noticing your pants are tighter than usual.

    You look so cute and are having so many adventures pre-baby. Have you found out boy/girl? What's your due date? I guess this could've been an email...

    ReplyDelete