Monday, August 30, 2010

Passing On Dessert

Last night Doug and I were sitting in bed reading our books and he hit me with this...

Doug- "You're the heaviest small person I've picked up. I don't know, it's just weird, of all the people I've picked up, you feel the heaviest. Maybe it's because you're muscular, but you just feel really dense."

Me- "What the hell are you talking about? And who are you picking up?? And thanks for that."

Doug- "Well, I mean, I don't know. I guess I haven't picked anyone up in a while, and probably not any women, but I've picked up Rex and Ben."

Rex and Ben are Doug's good friends from yesteryear...and neither of them are midgets...both are full grown men.

If there was anything that could drive me to pass on dessert, that was it. Maybe I should have thanked him.

P.S. I can't remember the last time he tried to pick me up...who knows where this stuff comes from.


3 comments:

  1. Oh, so funny!!! It was probably a compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool comment Doug. You and my husband should hang out sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Doug that he should go easy on the Hershey bars. Does he still eat one every night?

    ReplyDelete