Tuesday, January 18, 2011

iPhone Photo Dump

I love going back and looking at some of the random pictures I have taken on my phone, so when I synced up my phone today, I decided to dump some of them on my blog. Enjoy...or don't.

Juxtoposition


Attack of the subway


Kelli Nay-Nay


Oh so brave husband fighting off a snake with a ski pole


Lower Manhattan


Perfect, post-race nap


Goodnight Sun


Izzy, my love, I miss you


Fall seems like so long ago


Can't we all just get along?


Reading Runner's World is an exercise in itself


It's not just 7 years for every human year


Testing out a pair of pants for Flylow


Oh, hey Jake...visit me at work anytime


Hey Whit - Heels or Boots? "Heels for sure"


Wanna fight drunk octopus?


I want a commuting buddy


Do the dump, I'd love to see your randomness.

3 comments:

  1. I love this. Good choice on the heels. And I don't believe that dog age poster. Albert is not that old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I just got sucked in to your blog . . . Holly is right, you live the life! And I too, will secretly pretend your big city adventures are my own.

    It seems like just yesterday we were playing soccer together at THS. And you were 15 years old.

    And I agree with Lindsay (and Whit), go with the heels! Legs like yours should never be hidden underneath boots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEELS! HEELS! Check out those calves.

    I love where Church St. meets Gay St. That's heavy stuff.

    If I had an iPhone I would dump for you. Maybe I'll dump Tod's on my blog...the thought sort of scares me.

    ReplyDelete